UPSC Statistical Officer and Superintendent Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Dear Candidates: Welcome to SARKARI EXAMZ.com
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a job notification for the recruitment of Statistical Officer (Planning/Statistics) & Superintendent (Printing). Interested candidates can apply online on the official website before the last date. All the important details like age limit, qualification, pay scale, and other details that a candidate needs to apply online. However, candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before applying online on the official website. So let’s start the article.
A Quick Overview of The Job
- Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Notification: Advertisement No.15/2020, Vacancy No. 20111501428
- Name of the Post: Statistical Officer (Planning/Statistics) & Superintendent (Printing)
- Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree or equivalent from a recognized University Established
- Total Vacancies: Statistical Officer-35 and Superintendent-01
- Last Date: 17/12/2020
- Official Website: https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Closing Date of Online Application Submission: 17/12/2020
- Last Date For Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 18/12/2020
- Not Exceeding 30 as on normal closing date.
- Not exceeding 33 for OBC candidates as on normal closing date in respect of the vacancies reserved for them.
- Not Exceeding 35 for SC/ST candidates as on normal closing date in respect of the vacancies reserved for them.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.25/ – (Rupees twenty five) only Either remittance of money to any branch of SBI by cash or using net banking Using SBI facility or Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- For Statistical Officer (Planning/Statistics): Post Graduate Degree in Statistics / Operational Research / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics or Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Mathematics / Commerce (with Statistics / Quantitative Method / Techniques or Costing & Statistics/Basic Statistics /Business Statistics / Introduction to Statistics etc. as one of subjects /papers in Post-Graduation / Graduation level ) of a recognized University.
- For Superintendent (Printing): Degree from a recognized University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act Provincial Act or a State Act or any institution for higher education deemed to be a University by the Central Government or any other institution or foreign University approved by the Central Government.
- For Statistical Officer (Planning/Statistics): One year’s experience of Statistical work involving collection, compilation and interpretation of Statistical data or planning work involving formulation, monitoring and evaluation of plan schemes.
- For Superintendent (Printing): Three years’ experience of proof reading, particularly proofs of Bills, Acts, Ordinances in a Government Press.
- New Delhi or anywhere India (As Per UPSC)
- Post Name: Statistical Officer (Planning/Statistics)
|Name of Subject||Number of Post|
Note: Out of the thirty five vacancies two vacancies are reserved for Physically Challenged (PH) persons.
- Post Name: Superintendent (Printing)
|Name of Subject||Number of Post|
For Statistical Officer (Planning/Statistics): Level-7 of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 44900-142400/-) as per 7th CPC (Pre-revised scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay- Rs. 4600/- in PB-2).
For Superintendent (Printing): Pay Scale Level 7 (Rs. 44900-142400/-) of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix Total emoluments excluding T.A. and HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs. 44900/- p.m. (approx.) plus DA as applicable.
- The selection of candidates will be through an Interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview.
- Please refer to the official notification for more information.
How To Apply
- Read the instructions for filling application carefully.
- Candidates must apply online through the official website.
- Candidates must upload the documents/certificates.
- Take Print of Completely Submitted Online Application and keep it for further reference.
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Instructions for Filling Application: Click
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here
We hope you liked this article. Please visit our site regularly basis for more latest job updates. You can also share this article on social media. Thank you for visiting SARKARI EXAMZ.com
Best of Luck!