National Institute of Biologicals Invites Application for the Post of Assistant and Junior Hindi Translator Apply Now
Dear Candidates: Welcome to SARKARI EXAMZ.com
National Institute of Biologicals – Noida: The National Institute of Biologicals, is an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. NIB has released a job notification for the post of Assistant and Junior Hindi Translator on a direct recruitment basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before applying. For more information read the below details.
A Quick Overview of The Job
- Organization: National Institute of Biologicals – Noida
- Notification: No.A.2-71/2020-NIB
- Name of the Post: Assistant-I, Assistant-II & Jr. Hindi Translator
- Qualification: 12th Class, Bachelor Degree and Master’s Degree
- Total Vacancies: 11 (Eleven)
- Last Date: 02/02/2021
- Official Website: http://nib.gov.in/index.html
- Job Posting Date: 25/11/2020
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form (Offline) By Post: 02/02/2021
- There is NO application fee
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Post||Category|
|3||Jr. Hindi Translator||1||—||—||—||1*|
*This post is reserved for person with disability and suitable for orthopedically Handicapped (OH). i.e. the person who suffers from not less than 40% of the relevant disability.
- For Assistant – I : Maximum Age Limit 30 year
- For Assistant – II : Maximum Age Limit 27 year
- For Jr. Hindi Translator : Maximum Age Limit 30 year
- For S.No.1 Essential (a) 12th Class pass with 60% marks with Science subject from a recognized Board or University, (b) Typing speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on Computer, (35 WPM in correspond to 10,500 KDPH and 30 WPM correspond to 9000 KDPH. NOTE: Candidate with Bachelor Degree & Professional Certificate in HR/MM/Accounts with Computer Science/IT will be preferred.
- For S.No.2 Essential (a) 12th Class pass with 50% marks with Arts/Commerce/Science subject from a recognized Board or University, (b) Accurate typing speed of 35 WPM in English correspond to 9000 KDPH. NOTE: Candidate with Bachelor Degree & Professional qualification in certificate in HR/MM/Accounts with Computer Science/ IT will be preferred
- For S.No.3 Essential (a) Master’s Degree with 60% marks from a recognized University in Hindi/English as main subject at degree level or (b) Master Degree with 60% marks from recognized university in any subject with English/Hindi as medium of instruction and Hindi/English as compulsory subject at degree level OR Bachelor Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects and either of the two subject as medium of examination and other as main subject plus recognized diploma/ certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa. Experience: Two years’ experience of scientific terminology work in Hindi or translation work from Hindi to English or vice versa preferably in scientific organization of Govt. of India.
- For Assistant – I : Pay Matrix Level-4 Rs.25500-81100/-
- For Assistant – II : Pay Matrix Level-2 Rs.19000-63200/-
- For Jr. Hindi Translator : Pay Matrix Level-6 Rs.35400-112400/-
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to fill the application in the prescribed format with a passport size photograph on the application at the space indicated with attested copies of certificates should be sent to the Institute address.
- The envelope containing the application form should be subscribed with “Application for the Post of “_______________________.”
Procedure for Selection
- The candidates possessing requisite qualifications and experience for the post applied will be required to appear for the Written & Skill Test.
Candidates are requested to read the official notification carefully on the official website before applying.
We hope you liked this article. Please visit our site regular basis for latest job updates. You can also share this article on social media. Thank you for visiting SARKARI EXAMZ.com
Best of Luck!