Join The Indian Coast Guard As an Assistant Commandant-General Duty Apply Now
Dear Candidates: Welcome to SARKARI EXAMZ.com
The Indian Coast Guard, an armed force of the Union: has invited applications from young and energetic male candidates for the post of Assistant Commandant (General Duty). The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission organization that conducts real-life operations of the year at sea. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before applying. For more information read below details.
A Quick Overview of The Job
- Organization: The Indian Coast Guard
- Notification: Special Recruitment Drive (SRD) for OBC/SC/ST – 02/2021 BATCH
- Name of the Post: General Duty branch as an Assistant Commandant
- Nature of the post: (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer)
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Total Vacancies: 25 (Twenty Five)
- Last Date: 27/12/2020
- Official Website: https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
- Date of opening Online Application: 21/12/2020
- Date of Closing (submission) Online Application Form: 27/12/2020
- Admit card will be available and can print: 06/01/2021 to 10/01/2021
- The Final Selection will be conducted: From End Feb to Mid Apr 2021 (tentatively)
The India Coast Guard As an Assistant Commandant (General Duty)
Total Vacancy – 25 (Twenty Five)
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable).
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class 12th of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics.
- Note: Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2 (intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD).
- Maximum 5% relaxation in aggregate in the degree certificate for SC/ST candidates. No relaxation is applicable for 12th class marks.
- Born between 01 July 1996 to 30 June 2000 (Both dates inclusive)
- 5 years relaxation in upper age for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Salary: As per the 7th CPC, Starting Basic Pay Rs.56,100/- Pay Level (10)
How to Apply
- Before Applying, candidates are advised to read the official advertisement carefully on the official website (https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/).
- First, go to the Home Page (official website) > click on the “Opportunities” button to the right of the header menu section.
- Now Select the advertisement for “Recruitment of Assistant Commandant 02/2021 Batch (SRD)” > Select the Post “Assistant Commandant General Duty (Male)” to be applied.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill the application (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled).
- Candidates will ensure that all data is checked before clicking submit button.
- All candidates will correctly fill-up their mobile no. and e-mail ID.
- After successfully submission of (online application) all required data/ photograph/ signature/ certificates. A unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of e-admit card.
Procedure for Selection
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT).
- The aptitude tests will be in English only and will be of objective type. During PP&DT the candidates are expected to speak and discuss in English. However, they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so.
- Final Selection – The candidates who qualify Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection. The date and venue for the Final Selection Board (FSB) will be uploaded on Indian Coast Guard website.
- The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task, and Interview (Personality test). All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.
- The Final Selection will be conducted tentatively from End Feb to Mid Apr 2021.
- Medical Standards – All candidates recommended by Final Selection Board will undergo Medical examination at nearest Military Hospital as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Assistant Commandant Entry.
- Official Notification and Instructions for Filling Online Application: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here
- Admit cards: Click Here (will be update soon)
Note: Candidates are requested to read the official advertisement on the official website (https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/), the information given in this article is for your immediate information only. So that no updates are missed by the aspirants.
We hope you liked this article. Please visit our site regular basis for latest job updates. You can also share this article on social media. Thank you for visiting SARKARI EXAMZ.com
Best of Luck!