IIT Kanpur Project Vacancy Apply Now for Research Associate
Dear Candidates: Welcome to SARKARI EXAMZ.com
IIT Kanpur (Indian Institute of Kanpur): IIT Kanpur is one of the finest engineering and research institutes in India released a job notification for a Research Associate for project titled “Project for Training, Research and Entrepreneurship Development in Smart Grid”, total vacancy 02 (two). Interested candidates can apply online on the official website. However, candidates are requested to read all the instructions carefully. For more information read below details.
A Quick Overview of The Job
- Organization: IIT Kanpur (Indian Institute of Kanpur)
- Notification: P.Rect./R&D/2020/287
- Name of the Post: Research Associate
- Qualification: B.Tech/ M.Tech Degree
- Total Vacancies: 02 (two)
- Last Date: 31/12/2020
- Official Website: https://www.iitk.ac.in/
- Job Posting Date: 08/12/2020
- Last date: 31/12/2020
- There is NO application fee
- Tech. with IoT software development experience or
- Tech. with at least 3 years of R&D and IoT software development experience
- Total Vacancy: 02 (Two)
Candidates should have sufficient knowledge and development experience is required in most of the following areas.
- Smart Meter protocols (DLMS/COSEM, IS1644 etc.) development
- IoT Protocols Development Experience
- Power System protocols development experience (MODBUS, IEC 61850, IEC 60870-5 etc.)
- Smart grid/power system protocols and their implementation methods
- Protocol convertor development experience
Note: The post is purely temporary, and for a period of one year or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier.
Remuneration Rs.35000/- per month
How to Apply
- Candidates should submit an application that has a detailed resume to clearly contain details about qualifications and experience, and a one-page letter about the candidate’s best projects, and references to 2 person worked by the candidate but not related.
- First Go to Official Page of IIT Kanpur > Staff-Vacancies > Scientific and Research-Staff > Click on [Details] – Research Associate (Dept. of Electrical Engineering).
- Note: Candidates can send hard copies, should be reached before the closing date, or can be sent via email at [email protected] (With subject line clearly stating – “SG-Centre: Position Applied for…”).
- Before applying, candidates are advised to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria like qualification and experience.
Procedure for Selection
- Short-listed applicants will be called for online interviews on an appropriate videoconferencing platform like Zoom, Skype.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be informed or will be called for interview.
We hope you liked this article. Please visit our site regular basis for latest job updates. You can also share this article on social media. Thank you for visiting SARKARI EXAMZ.com
Best of Luck!