Government of Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment Apply Now
Dear Candidates: Welcome to SARKARI EXAMZ.com
Government of Assam “Office of the Deputy Commissioner” – Jorhat: released a job notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant, total vacancy 08 (eight). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website. Before applying, candidates are advised to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. However, candidates are requested to read all the instructions carefully. For more information read below details.
A Quick Overview of The Job
- Organization: Government of Assam “Office of the Deputy Commissioner”
- Notification: No JPE.25/2018/pt-1 Dated-04/12/2020 – (Govt. letter No. GAG(B)287/2017/55-56 Dated-11/08/2020)
- Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
- Qualification: Graduate in Art, Science or Commerce from a Recognized University by the State/Central Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized by the State/Central Government
- Total Vacancies: 08 (Eight) nos.
- Last Date: 23/12/2020
- Official Website: https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/jorhat/
- Starting date to Apply Online: 07/12/2020 (10AM Onwards)
- Closing date to Apply Online: 23/12/2020 (Till – 5PM)
Note: The application will not be accepted after the expiry of the given time as the link will be disabled.
- There is NO application fee for any category.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years (age as on 01/01/2020)
- For the Candidate belongs to SC/ST category: 45 years
- For the Candidate belongs to OBC/MOBC category: 43 years
- For the ex-Servicemen category: 42 years
- For the Person with Disability : 50 years
- Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from a University recognized as such by the State/Central Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized by the State/Central Government.
- Candidate for the post of Junior Assistant most possess a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma in Computer application from Institute recognized by the State/Central Government and have proficiency on basic Computer application like MS windows, Linux, Mac Excel, PowerPoint, DTP and internet processing etc.
- Total Vacancy: 08(Eight) nos.
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Post||Reservation as per Govt. Norms|
- RFW: Reserved for Women
- ST (H): Scheduled Tribe (hills)
Scale of Pay: PB-2 Rs.14000-Rs.60500 + Grade Pay Rs.6200 plus other allowances as admissible under the rule.
How to Apply
- The candidates have to apply online in the prescribed form uploaded on the official website.
- First Go to Official Website > click on Proceed to apply online > read the instruction carefully in reference filling online form and about the required documents/ photograph/certificates/NOC > click on [Proceed] button > select the Post Applying For from drop down menu and click Proceed to Next Step > Now fill the all details carefully and follow the instruction/navigation.
- Before applying online, candidates are advised to read the instructions given on the official website carefully.
Procedure for Selection
|S. No.||Subject||Total Marks|
|1||General English (75 marks), General Knowledge (50 marks), Quantitative Aptitude (25 marks)||150|
|2||Knowledge of Computer Theory||50|
|3||Language Skills (Assamese/ Alternative English)||50|
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Instructions for Filling Application: Click
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here
We hope you liked this article. Please visit our site regularly basis for more latest job updates. You can also share this article on social media. Thank you for visiting SARKARI EXAMZ.com
Best of Luck!