Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board Apply Now for Junior Engineer of Civil and Electrical Salary 35400 plus DA
Dear Candidates: Welcome to SARKARI EXAMZ.com
Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board DUSIB: has invited application for the engagement of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical). Interested candidates having degree or diploma in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering can apply online. However, candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before applying. For more information read below details.
A Quick Overview of The Job
- Organization: Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board DUSIB
- Notification: No.F/10965/SE(Coord.)/(02)/misc./2014/D-785, Date:17/12/2020
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering with 2 years’ Experience
- Total Vacancies: JE Civil-85 and JE Electrical-15
- Last Date: 23/12/2020
- Official Website: https://delhishelterboard.in/
- Date of opening Online Application: 14/12/2020
- Date of Closing (submission) Online Application Form: 23/12/2020
Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board (DUSIB): Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Total Vacancy – 100
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Post||Category|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||85||37||12||6||22||8|
|2||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||15||8||2||1||3||1|
Candidates are required to have academic/technical qualification from a recognized board/university/institute on or before publication/issue of advertisement for applying against the advertised post.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with two years’ experience.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Degree in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with two years’ experience.
- Candidates of UR category: 18-27
- Candidates of OBC category: 18-30
- Candidates of SC/ST category: 18-32
- Remuneration: 35400/- plus DA per month
How to Apply
- Before Applying, candidates are advised to read the official advertisement carefully on the official website (https://delhishelterboard.in/).
- So first, go to the official website of (DUSIB) : > click on the appropriate “Advertisement Link” which is in the “What’s New” widget in the side bar. “Detailed Advertisement Link for Engagement of JE…” and read the instructions about the post of JE (Civil / Electrical) carefully.
- Now Click on the link of “Application for the post Junior Engineer…” fill all your details carefully and upload your photo and signature, check the [_] accept column, and submit the application.
- Now Click on the “Link for uploading qualification…” note: use this section for uploading qualification/experience/caste certificate on upload failure.
Procedure for Selection
Selection as per based on weightage of Qualification, Experience and Interview.
- Qualification:70 marks
- Experience: 20 marks
- Interview: 10 marks
- Official Advertisement: Click Here
- Official Notice: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Upload Documents: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here
Note: Candidates are requested to read the official advertisement on the official website (https://delhishelterboard.in/), the information given in this article is for your immediate information only. So that no updates are missed by the aspirants.
We hope you liked this article. Please visit our site regular basis for latest job updates. You can also share this article on social media. Thank you for visiting SARKARI EXAMZ.com
Best of Luck!